Translate

Tuesday 3 April 2012

In the Beginning......

So I have been inspired to create a blog, what the content is going to include I have yet to decide?

I think my first instalement should be a wee bit about what I do.  I love to craft, non expensive crafty jewellery, cards made with stuff I have in the craft room and more recently from purchases made on Create & Craft "The shop that never shuts" much to the disappointment of my bank balance lol.

However, my business Fresh Scents Scotland is based around good quality, affordable handmade bath products & accessories.  We started by buying our handmade products in from a supplier, then gradually started to introduce my own bath bombs, lip balms, bath souffles, cherry bombs and dead sea salts, the next big project is soap!! all the sundries have been purchased, all we (my other half & I) need to do now is get started. 

I love to share how to make these products especially when asked by brides-to-be who are looking to make their own favors for their weddings.  It gives such great satisfaction to share, to encourage others to see the benefits of making their own products and given them the opportunity to say "I made that".

Starting a business has not been as easy as I thought it would be, but not many people have the opportunity to say they get up every day and do what they love "craft", i am going to stick at it though, grow and learn.

I am thinking this blog may become my diary, filled with my makes, recipes, and just the usual daily stuff we all get up to.

Let the journey begin!!





No comments:

Post a Comment