Translate

Sunday 14 October 2012

ATC - Cetlic (football)

Hello Bloggers
 
I am having a lovely quiet day.  Today is my only day off this week so I am catching up with some blogs and some crafting, I have a couple of Postcards to finish before attempting to do a lovely 40th birthday card.
 
I have been continuing with the ATC's which I am now well and truly addicted to and really loving working on a small scale.  I am not always getting it right but it is enjoyable and I am learning as I go.
 
So the theme I was given was "Celtic".  I am sure that this was meaning knots etc but how could I not interpret that word in any other way than in my love of a certain Scottish Football Team that I was once an avid follower of.  I am not a religious follower today but still dip in now and again and watch the odd game.
 
Anyway this is my "Celtic" themed ATC, hope you like -


I have imported this into Serif and changed the team name to "you'll never walk alone" and added this years date. I then decoupaged this using 3D gel, added peel-offs and a couple of layers of embossing powder to finish.


Just a photo showing the decoupage, this is flat in the middle so that just the leafs of the clover are raised
Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon, whatever you are up to.

Much love

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment