Translate

Sunday 7 October 2012

Christmas cards made with Crafters Companion Magazine (5)

Morning!!
 
Sunday mornings should be spent in the dressing gown with rubbish Sunday papers & magazines, drinking lovely milky coffee and eating croissants or rolls & bacon, that's my views anyway. 
 
Instead though, isn't it funny how we actually seem to work more at the weekend rather than relax.  For those that work Monday to Friday its catching up with all the household cleaning/ washing etc and the opposite for those who have their days off during the week.  Weekends have lost their definition, it is no longer the time rest & play.
 
These are the final two cards that I put together from the Crafters Companion Magazine.  In total I have made 18 cards of different sizes, plus I could say another 3 that I put together for the competition card.  So that's 21 in total and I have still got lots of little bits and pieces left that could  be used to put a few more together when I have some more time.



 
Now I just have to get all the family cards done, a wee order for my Sister's Christmas cards and then that will be all the cards done for this year.  Onward to other projects after that, I would really love to do the advent box that is also in the Crafters Companion Magazine.  It has the 24 little boxes and then the big box on top for the Christmas gift.   This could be a theme for my gifts this year, means the pressies will all be delivered on 1st December :o)
 
Finding the time though is going to be the issue!
 
Anyway, Happy Crafting and hope this week brings some lovely surprises!!
 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment