Translate

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Christmas cards made with Crafters Companion Magazine (1)

Morning All!
 
I was delighted when I found out that one of my favourite Crafting Manufacturers were bringing out their own magazine and I was even more delighted when I received it to find that it was the BEST crafting mag that I have read!!  I can say that with confidence as I was a subscriber of four different magazines up until about a month ago and picked up many more along the way as well.  This was the first one that actually made me get all my gear out and just craft, the rest are all still sitting with the freebies all intact as well, not even the freebies inspired me enough to get crafty.  I spent all weekend just flicking through then cutting out all the decoupage and finally actually creating something for their Christmas card competition. 
 
I may have enjoyed it so much as I have alot of their products and could just follow the instructions and things for the projects exactly without having to improvise but also could be down to the quality and the various different types of projects from paper cards, to 3D projects to beading, it really is great and something for everybody to get their teeth into.  I just cannot wait for the next issue!!
 
So using just the free papers and some older Christmas card blanks that I had in my stash i have created a few Christmas cards and will show you these over the next few posts.  I have also downloaded the free papers again onto my laptop for some future projects but to be honest I have all the Cd's and will probably just use them in future for the family cards I am yet to create!!





These are more pastel shades and very much on the cute side of Christmas but I do love them!

The CD, Stamps and more from this range can be purchased on the Crafters Companion Website - http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/mulberry-wood-1948.html
 
Have a great day, whatever you get up to but lets hope it's crafting!!
 
Much love
 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment