Translate

Thursday 11 October 2012

Do Crafts - Topper created using Enchanted CD

Good Day Everyone,
 
I have finally got around to having a play with the new Cd's that I purchased from Do Crafts.  The Digital Designer is actually a really fab program and although I do have Serif Craft Artist I think that this could be a new favourite as I really really love the digitage option being a huge fan of decoupage.
 
So this is just a topper that I created quickly when messing about. The page was made up using only the embellishments on the "Enchanted" CD.  I then digitaged this, saved as a pdf then printed and because I have saved this option as a pdf I can print multiple times.
 
The topper is 6x6 and will be used on an 8x8 Christmas card, this scene was made up by me using all individual elements, so completely unique and not available on the highstreet and that is why I love CD crafting.
 

Off to work, then home to play some more, might make up all my toppers then leave them till closer the time to make up the cards, love the cutting and building.
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment