Translate

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tag - Zentangle - Motivation 2

Tuesday Tuesday!!
 
Well back to part-time hours for me finally, this makes me very happy.  I took a new job and it was part time but due to the volume of work I have been doing full time hours.  Don't get me wrong I am happy with this as it helped me pick the job up super quick, get settled into the team well and my wages will be good at the end of the month but I am shattered lol.  After a full year of sitting on my bum in the house crafting, being on my feet all day is a bit of a shock to the old system!!
 
As you will know from my most recent posts, I have joined a lovely group who swap ATC's.   This is a lovely new thing for me and I am thoroughly enjoying it.  However, they do not just swap ATC's but also Tags and Postcards. 
 
So my first Tag theme was "Zentangle".  This was great for me as I had done a practice ATC using this method (or something similar, please do not base any Zentangle on my creations you would be better to actually Google it and get the proper instructions) or something similar, just doodling is what I may have ended up with but I have given it a shot.
 
This has been duly named "Motivation 2" due to the words that I have incorporated throughout the design.

The base of the tag or the background has been done with pencil, I just simply drew around my fingers and then split the card into squares and filled in.  All the individual coloured pieces have been done using a black graphics pen and coloured fineliners. all pieces have been covered with embossing powder to add some extra sparkle and attached using 3D glue gel to give some dimension.

Just a photo trying to show the raised coloured bits and some of the wording.
The second tag will be tomorrows post and is something a little different.

Happy Crafting!

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment