Translate

Friday 5 October 2012

Christmas cards made with Crafters Companion Magazine (3)

Happy Friday!!
 
This Magazine freebie just keeps going and going there is so much that can be made from it and not only that, Crafters Companion also allow you to download them again for you to keep on your computer!!  I haven't even printed a second set as there is just so much in the freebie that they provided.
 
I have made 14 cards so far, plus the competition card and still have six large toppers which I am going to use on 8x8 cards as well as loads of other bits.  Once I have made all the cards I can see I will gather all the rest of the bit together and see what can be made from them, no waste.  I am sure no matter what I put together it will look great as the quality is fantastic.
 
These cards are using the Paintbox Poppets Winter selection which can be purchased from the Crafters Companion Website - http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/paintbox-poppets-1675.html



 



Have a great weekend.

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment