Translate

Monday 14 May 2012

Quick Cards using Buttons & Other Stash Embellishments

Early Morning/ Middle of the Night Crafting

Its something that we all do right?  I am pretty tired but will be heading to bed after I show what I have put together today with two magazines worth of free bonus papers and some bits from my messy pile of scraps.

Pretty much the same bits as I used the other night, ribbon, buttons, Promarkers, stamps that I had already coloured, glue dots, double-sided tape & foam pads, stuff that we all have in abundance!

The cards are quite simple but are not quite 100% finished as they still have sentiments and inserts to be put in.  I may do that tomorrow as I need to print these out from my laptop.  Its good really just to have the main bits done as that is what takes the time.

These are tonight's makes;













I also made a couple of simple easel cards which are really popular at the moment and look different from the usual cards but need a stopper to keep them up.  I have pictured a close-up of how easy these are to create, sentiments can be used to do this aswell;




Being a thrifty crafter is great, the results are good and I am certainly getting through the stray bits and pieces that were building up, aswell as using those bonus papers that I have ignored for so long.

I am actually hoping everyone gives it a go!!

Happy Crafting Everyone,

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment