Translate

Monday 14 May 2012

Budget Cards using Cute Critters Stamps & Friend Embellishments

Hey Crafters

Just a quick post today, spent this afternoon with some more free magazine bonus papers and made up some more lovely cards.  I popped gems and sentiment on all the ones I have made over the last three days and put them in cello wrappers for the market. 

The only reason I have stopped today is that I ran out of double-sided tape & glue dots!! I know right, how could a crafter run out of the basics? to be completely honest I actually thought that I had another few rolls.  I have used 3 rolls of tape over the last three days, yip, I always put on way too much but I like to know for sure that things are stuck down!!

These are the cards I have put together but before I put on the finishing touches on;














These are some of the cards wrapped and finished properly;





So all those lovely free papers and some random bits from my stash made up a grand total of 42 cards, that's a great haul plus so many more could have been put together if I had the tape, which is now on order and will hopefully be here in a couple of days so that I can continue with my thrifty crafting.

Big Bath Souffles and Mini Bath Souffles are on the menu tomorrow, till then have a great night.

Much love

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment