Translate

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Mini Bath Souffles

I'm Back!!

I couldn't sleep yet again and so I was able to get some of my new teeny weeny chill pill sized softening bath souffles done.  This means that instead of making these tomorrow morning I can pop into town to pick up a few wee crafty things, although I have double-sided tape on its way, the pound shop will be getting a visit for me to pick up some meantime.

Do you want to see?  of course you do, these are Lavender & Bergamot with dried lavender flowers;


The blue ones are Baby Powder & the Greeny ones are going to be called Island as they are a mix of ocean breeze and zesty fruits, they are delicious!!


The blue ones are actually green just the photo isn't that good as took them in my kitchen about ten minutes ago and fake light is rubbish for photos, anyway, its more of the Island ones and the orange one are Mango, our most popular scent for bath bombs & souffles;


This is the size of them, they are just really cute and my house smells great;


Well that is definately me for tonight I am now heading to bed and I will stay there this time I am sure!!

Sweetdreams,

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment