Translate

Wednesday 16 May 2012

New Product Packaging

Hey All

Hopefully you have all been super crafty and made some lovely things, maybe even used some of the things I have chatted about through the blog.

I have been busy busy getting things ready for my biggest market ever at the weekend.  I am taking all my bath products, jewellery and also my cards.  I usually only take the bath products so this is something new for me, lets just hope its a busy weekend.

So I have made up some lovely fresh bath souffles, big ones.  I like to make them as I need them, the lovely fresh smell of new products fills any venue I visit inside & out and it works well to bring people over.  I have made a top-up batch of Moroccan Fig and also some Baby Powder which is super popular;

I then made up all the boxes needed for the small souffles that were made the other night, it took alot longer than I expected it to though;


To make the whole product look more finished, I placed in a cello bag & added a business card;



I am very pleased how they have turned out, its a great "pick-up" product, something that's just a wee gift and ready to give without any fancy wrap etc;



They are going to look great on the table with all the other products, really bright and colourful.  These did take sometime but I think it has been completely worth it.

The recipe for the souffles and how to make the boxes are in earlier blogs.

Tomorrow I have a driving lesson eekk! and then the afternoon will be spent getting the jewellery all priced and ready to go, maybe make up a bracelet or two, if I have time that is.

Happy Crafting

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment