Translate

Friday 18 May 2012

Fresh Scents Scotland Goody Basket

Happy Friday Guys

Hope you are all well.  I have been busy busy getting stuff ready for a market this weekend at a local country park.  It is such a gorgeous place, I just hope that it stays dry for the weekend so that people come out to visit.

If you are local its at Finlaystone Country Estate http://www.finlaystone.co.uk/ have a wee look, really is just beautiful.

So I have all may boxes ready with the stock, extra card, scissors and gelly pens for pricing, a good stash of change, plenty of business cards & some crochet to keep me busy if it quiet.  I love being out and about with my creations.

Only question, do I take the cat?


Yeah, I think she should stay at home too, there will be too many pooches out and about ;)

I have also been making up some gift baskets, these are not posted on the website as usually do made to order many for local people as delivery is something that is expensive and there's not really anyway to get around that.

They look pretty fab when they are finished and are really good value for money as I source the ingredients at wholesale and don't have the same overheads, I can sell my products slightly cheaper than the high street stores.  The reason I say that is there seems to be a consensus that if its cheap its not the same quality, I have been told by many a customer that my products are great as they are fresh, the souffles and bath bombs also fizz better and the fragrances are lovely.



These can be made up with anything at all from www.freshscentsscotland.com to your specified value.

I should be heading to bed now for an early night but I never can sleep the night before a fair so I'm thinking I will make up some bracelets or earrings or something, keep me busy for a few hours!!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment