Translate

Friday 22 March 2013

A5 Tatty Ted Card using left over bits & pieces

Good Morning Crafters
 
Happy Friday to you all, hope you have some lovely crafty plans for the weekend?
 
This is just a quick post to show the card I put together using some of the left over bits from the card I made yesterday.  It hasn't been made with anyone in mind and will just be added to the pile of cards I have made to date along my crafty journey.  Things are progressing nicely, although I am still making mistakes with colour and layout but I learn as I go and hopefully do not repeat that mistake.
 
I also find it good sharing with you all in the hope that at some point someone will give me some advice and assistance or just say hi.
 
This is A5 in size.

I layered a piece of Brown Centura Pearl on the front of the card blank and punched holes in the bottom corners also adding eyelets to strengthen & finish.  I wrapped a piece of bakers twine between these & knotted again this is a mans card so as stated before i am using this more and more instead of ribbon.
I then distressed the edges of the Core'dinations Card and added a tiny bit of the blue nose colour before attaching to the card with 3D Glue Gel.
The Tatty Ted Topper was layered onto a piece of Silver Mirri Card after being inked around with a matching blue and I also coloured in the low lights on the tree just to add more of that blue colour.  The topper was also attached with 3D glue gel and brown gems added for a little sparkle.
 
The inside of the card is just using the same colours, gems and a sentiment to match Tatty Ted on the card front.  The sentiment is layered onto a piece of Silver Mirri Card and this plus the paw prints are attached with 3D Glue Gel.

The card has lots of dimension but a good quality card base such as Hunkydory Card Blanks allows the card to stand perfectly.
I will be hoping to share some nice Easter projects next week if they work out OK, fingers crossed.
 
Have a fantastic weekend & Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment