Translate

Thursday 7 March 2013

The swaps received from my crafty friends.

Afternoon All
 
Well we have nearly almost made it to the end of another week. 
 
Remember it is Mothers Day on Sunday, a day that is set aside for us to say thank you to our Mum for all that she does for us through the year.  I am always very grateful but as we are all so busy with our lives, work etc it is good to have that one day which we know is a date in the diary to keep free.  In saying that I am completely unorganised as always and have still to make the cards!!
 
I had a lovely surprise from my postman yesterday just before I left for work, he delivered the crafty swaps from my crafty bunch of ladies.  They are fantastic as always and I am very happy to be able to share them with you all.

ATC - Rain

by Angela Drummond
by Ina Wilkinson

Tags - Love & Romance

by Angela Drummond
by Christine Stuart

Postcards - Flower Explosion

by Ina Wilkinson
by Katrina Polson

They are all just fab, aren't they?  The girls are just so talented and as you can see we all always have such different takes on the themes that we are given.  Its just so exciting waiting for the swaps to come through the post.
 
So I had better get myself off and make these Mothers Day cards then.......
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment