Translate

Sunday 10 March 2013

Hot Diggity Dog - Mother's Day Card 2 - Pink

Good Morning Bloggers
 
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mum's out there.  I do hope you all have a wonderful day and get spoilt like you deserve to be.
 
This is the other card that I made yesterday and this one is for my mum.
 
Again I used a Hot Diggity Dog Kit but this is a Stepper Card Kit and was great to do.  All I added to this was a bit of ribbon, peel-offs, gems, a piece of Holographic Mirri Card, a printed sentiment and all the usual adhesives.

The Hot Diggity Dog Kits are a definite plus for all levels of card makers, I will always have these in the crafty stash for when good quality quick cards are needed.

This is the first stepper card that I have put together and I think it may be my new favourite design, it looks great as a finished card and will definitely be different from the other on the mantle piece.

This just shows the decoupage on the topper which I built up using foam pads.  I also added gems along the middle and the sentiment was layered on foam tape just adding further dimension to the card.

The ribbon was attached to the back of the layered paper using red line tape.  Rather than tie a bow I simply knotted the ribbon around the main piece and cut the ends like the end of the tails, the cat topper was added using 3D glue gel.
I added peel-offs and gems to finish.

The sentiment was printed in Word then layered on a piece of the paper used on the card front and attached to a piece of Holographic Mirri Card just to lift it a little.  Gems were added to tie it into the main card and add a sparkle.
Well I am off to see my Mum and say thanks for all that she does.

Happy Crafting,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment