Translate

Saturday 2 March 2013

Colouring

Evening All

Just a quick post to say "hi!"
 
Its been a funny old day.  Started by taking the Grand Calibur out of the box and 4 hours later realised I hadn't moved and still hadn't had my breakfast!!  I embossed everything, Core'dinations, Velum, Centura Pearl, Mirri Board & almost the cat if he had stood still long enough.  I have to say, it all looks fab and a little bit too nice to use.
 
It wasn't all fun though, had a little bit of a hairy moment, managed on the first go to crack my raspberry plate.  I see the downside to using lots of different manufacturers embossing folders & dies.
 
I had no problems cutting but my cutting plate already looks well used, hoping this is normal or I will be needing a whole new set of plates by the end of the week.  Totally love it though, no idea how I managed to craft without it.
 
Most of yesterday & today though I have been colouring S.W.A.L.K stamps from Crafters Companion.  I still haven't started using my Spectrum's, no idea what the reason is for that, think I am scared I cant use them properly or something.  Bit crazy really, need to force myself just to do it.


 
 





 
Some of the Stamps I have had a go at cutting out with the Grand Calibur.  Looks so much better than how it would if I had done this by hand.  I am amazed at how brilliant it actually is and also how long it has taken me to actually decide that I needed one!
Well off to have a little beverage and carry on colouring.  It is so very relaxing and to be completely honest, its just what I need right now.
 
Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend, Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment