Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

ATC - Oriental

Good Morning
 
It was a super quick weekend and this is my early week at work so I am going to be uber tired, I do not foresee much crafting this week, just lots of early nights.
 
The crafty swap group themes have been published and I could not wait to get started.  I was most looking forward to doing the Postcards and thought I would struggle with the ATC's but funnily it was the other way about.
 
This months theme was Oriental.  Its not really something I have in my crafty stash and so I instantly dismissed it and thought I wouldn't take part in this section.  Instead it was the first things that I completed and it was alot simpler than I thought.



I used acetate with a printed picture of an oriental figure on it.  I then stuck this onto a piece of double sided adhesive and then into a tub of gilding flakes.  This gave a lovely sheen to the figure and I cut around this to finish.
 
The backing paper was a lovely fantasy floral type which I attached to the piece of ATC sized Kraft Card with double sided tape.  I added the figure with 3D glue gel and gems.  They are both very similar but it was just easier for me to keep it simple.
 
Well that's me for the day, have a good one peeps,
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment