Translate

Friday 1 March 2013

Its the Weekend!

Hello Troops
 
I have had the most perfect start to the weekend, it is going to be a crafty one, look what was delivered -

I am super excited, managed to avoid buying this for so long but Leann from Crafters Companion made it look so easy to use and like there wasn't much to making the most beautiful cards.  I can only hope that I am now creating masterpieces!!
 
Thankfully, I finished the baby blanket that I was making for my Brother last night as it would not be getting looked at for a while otherwise.  I am actually really happy with it but really need to learn some more crochet stitches.  The problem I have is that I cannot seem to be able to follow written instructions and the videos I have watched have been a little confusing.  If anyone knows any really good crochet tutorials please let me know.  I would love to be able to make wee flower embellishments for cards.


Well I probably don't have to tell you that I am off to play with my new crafty things :)
 
I will definitely be gone for quite some time!!
 
Happy Crafting Friends,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment