Translate

Friday 29 March 2013

Hunkydory Flopsy Bunny Kit Cards for Easter

Happy Friday Friends
 
I am working today but will be off for a few days over Easter which is good.  This means lots of crafting time for me which is well overdue and much needed to help relax.
 
Woke up today for the first time this week to no snow lying on the ground and the sun shining so I may even be able to do some Easter gardening!
 
Well I popped together a couple of very lovely Easter cards using the Hunkydory Flopsy Bunny Kit.  The quality of the card stock and toppers are just fantastic and they are by far one of my favourite crafty companies only second to Crafters Companion who have provided all the tools needed for me to get creating in the first place.
 
Anyway, I highly recommend getting this kit out, it is perfect for this time of year and also for some very young peoples birthdays.

The flowers are all I thought was needed to finish as already a beautiful card and sometimes simple is best,  things don't always have to be fussy.  The flowers come plain but I just used a ball tool to round them some and then added a gem or pearl to the centre.

This topper was a pyramage design topper, all perfectly foiled to give a beautiful finish.  Pretty impossible to make a bad card using Hunkydory products.  I used 3D glue gel rather than foam pads, just to allow some movement to ensure that I lined the layers up properly.

Just a topper, sentiment, some flowers, gems and 3D glue gel.  Great result though.

This just shows the structure of the rocker card.  There is plenty of room on the inside for a sentiment and also your own hand written message.  I used a sentiment from the kit.
A simple card using a Flopsy Bunny topper and the Darice Embossing Borders.  This was a cinema themed card as was to contain cinema tickets as an Easter treat.
These were very quick to put together but as proper advanced craft crafters I am sure there are much more advanced and crafty things that could be done with them.  I think they are so lovely though and not much is needed as Flopsy is just gorgeous and shouldn't be messed with ;)
 
Have a great Easter Bloggers,
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment